Static Data Masking for a Building Material Company in the USA
- The Client reached out to us to start an outsourcing development and wanted to protect personal information of employees.
- To protect employee and employee dependent information so that it cannot be accessed on their Oracle ERP.
- To mask incoming flat files from banks or credit card companies the exact same way so that it can be imported to testing processes or nonproduction databases.
- Successful masking of data in Oracle ERP and Flat files.
- Our Team was able to mask flat files in the same way that they came from banks and hence the client was able to test these files in the anonymized environment.
- Large volumes of data (48 TB in 1 production server) were handled successfully with optimized performance.
- Maintained data consistency across data sources, formats, and referential integrity as well.
- Data Analytics and Visualization using Qlik for Financial Services Company
- Data Analytics and Visualization using Power BI & Azure Data Lake
- Accelerated Quote Processing with AI Automation
- Accelerated Email Response with AI Automation for India’s Largest Mutual Fund RTAs
- AI-Powered Digital Transformation of a Manual Check Processing System